This option speaks for itself. Having a wedding planner by your side from the word go is a game changer. Leave nothing to chance and ensure your day is exactly as you envisage it to be… From consultation and supplier selection, to budget management/squeezing and styling/decor inspiration, I will be on call with professional guidance as we plan your big day together. I will become your wedding wing man from the time of booking until you climb into bed with throbbing feet and a new ring on your finger!
You should expect to receive the following services as a minimum:
- Liaison, negotiation and main line of communication with the venue and other key suppliers – managing logistics and expectations ahead of and on the wedding day.
- Research, advise and securing of items such as: wedding stationery, items of decor for the day itself, favours, tablescape, and any other items that fit into your bespoke wedding.
- Creation of your wedding theme and styling through every facet of the wedding journey – from first impressions (invites) through to stunning tablescapes
- Drafting of a running schedule for the wedding day (including set up and breakdown) in collaboration with key suppliers
- On the day Wedding management – ensuring all runs to plan, troubleshooting any issues that arise, from set up in the morning through to the first dance.
It would usually be sensible to book this option at least 6 months prior to your wedding day.
I had the fairytale wedding that I didn’t have the imagination, creativity or energy to dream up myself, filled with quirky elements that my guests were in awe of. My only regret is that I didn’t work with Hayley from day one, as then my whole wedding planning experience would have been as positive as the final few months were! – Stella Gardiner